All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's Ecstasy come Dixie. --Southern Living The Most Extensive Collection of Southern Recipes Ever in One Book Voted Southern Living magazine's 1996 Reader's Choice Award for best small-town restaurant in the South and the Best in the South for six years straight, the Blue Willow Inn is the quintessential eatery for fans of traditional Southern cuisine. Now, you can recreate the Blue Willow Inn experience in your own kitchen with over 600 classic Southern recipes, including: Blue Willow Inn's Famous Fried Green Tomatoes (page 170) Chicken and Dumplings (page 90) Virginia's Vidalia Onion Dip (page 58) Kudzu Blossom Jelly (page 83) Mom's Sweet Potato Casserole (page 194) Alabama Blue Ribbon Banana Pudding (page 342) Southern Fried Chicken (page 247) Thanks to proprietor Billie Van Dyke, as well as cooks from all over the South, you can w experience the culinary wonders of the Blue Willow Inn's delectable taste in your very own kitchen. Recipes passed down from generation to generation, adapted and enhanced through the years, have been collected into the most comprehensive collection of Southern recipes ever published.
- Author(s)Billie Van Dyke,Louis Van Dyke
- PublisherRutledge Hill Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutledge Hill Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date20/03/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight721 g
- Width203 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Cook Books
- AU $34.59Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $31.11
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $31.23Trending at AU $33.46
- AU $44.63Trending at AU $45.27
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $40.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.