All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $48.20Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe Blueprint: Good Day Plans for Elementary School Boys is intended for all boys ranging from ages 4-12, parents, teachers, elementary schools, early childhood centers, daycare workers, and Sunday school teachers. It is important to be proactive in properly addressing male behavior in the elementary school setting before future negative problems occur. This is important because: 1) Boys make up 90% of all school discipline problems, 2) Boys make up 80% of students requiring medication to assist in maintaining self-control, 3) Boys account for 70% of school suspensions, and 4) Boys make up 80% of the high school drop out population. The Blueprint series provides good day plans created by real boys to help with making better choices in the school setting and in life.
- Author BiographyDr. Jamel A. Gibson is a brilliant researcher with a desire to help young men everywhere control aggressive behavior and achieve academic success in the k-12 school setting and in the community. Dr. Gibson enjoys a versatile career as a college professor, public school administrator, educator, artist/composer, and musician. A graduate of The University of Hartford Connecticut (Bachelor of Arts), Cambridge College of Massachusetts (Master of Education & Administrative Certification), Dr. Gibson received his Ph.D. from Hampton University and has presented his research across the United States. His aim is to provide young men with hope through the creation of blueprints to help promote academic and behavioral success.
- Author(s)Dr Jamel Gibson
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleBlueprint
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight272 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.