All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionInstantly acquire all the kwledge you need to pass as an expert in the bittersweet world of chocolate. Never again confuse conching with couverture, or artisan with organic. Bask in the admiration of your fellow chocolate lovers as you prounce confidently on what percentage of cocoa solids is best, or worst, and why a bar of Toblerone is a source of fascination to anyone who seeks hidden images in famous brands. Above all, kw which religious movement has had more impact on the evolution of chocolate than any other influence in the UK confectionery industry.
- Author BiographyIf life is like a box of chocolates then Neil Davey's Bluffer's Guide to Chocolate is just what you need to help you work, rest and play. Neil specialises in things you can do sitting down such as eating, drinking, travelling, watching films, interviewing famous people and playing games. Widely published, his writing has appeared in The Guardian, The Daily Telegraph, Square Mile, Square Meal, delicious, Sainsbury's Magazine, Hello and elsewhere.
- Author(s)Neil Davey
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Series TitleBluffer's Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 colour illustrations
- Width110 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,With flaps,Unsewn / adhesive bound,With flaps
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.