Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionInstantly acquire all the kwledge you need to pass as an expert in the world of sex, seduction and the sensual arts. Never again confuse a Flying Wallenda with an Inverted Wheelbarrow, food sex with vanilla sex, or a banjo string with a cupid stunt. Bask in the admiration of your fellow enthusiasts as you prounce confidently on the comparative pleasures of identifying and arousing 'P-spots', 'E-spots' and 'G-spots', and effortlessly learn how to hold your own (figuratively speaking) against keen devotees of 'frottage'.
- Author BiographyRebecca Newman, Editor of The Bluffer's Guide to Sex, is a journalist based in London who specialises in luxury lifestyle and zeitgeist features. She is the Erotic Affairs editor of GQ, senior editor at ES Magazine, and she writes for a range of publications including the Financial Times, Daily Telegraph, Spectator, Independent and High Life. Her hobbies include kite surfing and, perhaps unsurprisingly, writing and thinking about sex. Sometimes she even practises it. Sarah Brewer was born in Somerset in 1958 but moved to Cornwall for life-training. She now practices family doctoring in London and to date has doctored over 50 of them. She hopes to reach an even 100 before they catch her at it. When not thinking about sex, she writes books on health, practices the art of hypochondria and, with the full permission of her liver function tests, hopes to be elevated to Master of Wine. Tim Webb was born in 1955 and spent most of his formative years in Birmingham, sin city of the industrial Midlands. To say that he attended Medical School there is stretching the truth somewhat but they were eventually kind enough to give him a degree on condition that he went somewhere else. He is now a psychiatrist ministering to troubled minds in Plymouth. He has no interest whatever in treating sexual problems as he finds them all terribly embarrassing. His main interests are self-preservation, Bathams bitter and the quest for a zipless anorak.
- Author(s)Rebecca Newman,Sarah Brewer,Tim Webb
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Series TitleBluffer's Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 colour illustrations
- Width110 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,With flaps
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.