All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInstantly acquire all the kwledge you need to prosper in the heady and cut-throat world of business - especially if you're a proud business owner. Never again confuse a mission statement with a SWOT analysis or a USP with a POS. Bask in the admiration of clients and competitors alike as you prounce confidently on the merits of ecomies of scale, social media and a clear brand identity. Most importantly, kw when to blame macroecomic factors if things don't turn out quite as you had hoped.
- Author BiographyJohn Winterson Richards has degrees in both law (which he has ignored ever since) and business administration (which taught him one valuable lesson: the only people who make money through MBAs are University Business Schools). He is not, of course, a manager himself -- no definitely not - but an established and successful leader of international commerce. If you have never heard of him it is because, like all truly powerful men, he likes to work behind the scenes. Thomas Drewry graduated with a first class degree in Economics and Finance from a distinguished French university before working for the corporate finance departments of two distinguished investment banks, one British, one Dutch, both defunct. He soon realised that banking involved working very long hours and a great deal of numbers he did not always understand the meaning of, so set his sights on entrepreneurship instead, having heard that it was the new rock 'n' roll.
- Author(s)John Winterson Richards
- Date of Publication15/06/2013
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Series TitleBluffer's Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 colour illustrations
- Width110 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byThomas Drewry
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,With flaps
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.