All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhile there are fewer more powerful signs of professional recognition, entering the boardroom also entails its own fair share of pitfalls and challenges. This book provides essential advice and tips for new and current board members.
- Author BiographyBrian Scanlon is chairman of CPS, which specializes in executive mentoring and boardroom development. He was previously a director of AT Kearney and a vice president at JP Morgan Chase Bank. Stephen Schneider is managing director of CPS and also works with the Tavistock Institute and Henley Management College.
- Author(s)Brian Scanlon,Stephen Schneider
- PublisherLID Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLID Publishing
- Content Notediagrams and tables
- Weight181 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.