All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThe Board and Superintendent Handbook: Current Issues and Resources is a practical guide for both board members and superintendents. The book includes contributions from experienced and new superintendents and board members on a wide range of topics that boards and superintendents must navigate together successfully in order to move districts in a positive direction for students, staff, parents, and communities.
- Author BiographyAmy E. Van Deuren, EdD, JD, is the principal at West Allis Central High School in West Allis, Wisconsin. Prior to her appointment at West Allis, she served as the Wisconsin Director of Education Programs for National Louis University in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, working with aspiring school principals and superintendents. Dr. Van Deuren has co-authored several books in the fields of educational leadership and music education. Thomas F. Evert, PhD, is a former public school superintendent of fourteen years. He served in three school districts over a 38-year career as a high school principal and director of student services prior to the superintendency. Dr. Evert is currently serving as a dissertation liaison, advisor, and instructor in the doctoral educational leadership program at Edgewood College in Madison, Wisconsin. Bette A. Lang, EdD, served as a superintendent for fifteen years in four school districts. Prior to her superintendency, Dr. Lang served as a middle and high school principal and director of instruction. She currently serves as a dissertation liaison, advisor, and instructor in the doctoral educational leadership program at Edgewood College in Madison, Wisconsin.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication09/09/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations, 10 tables
- Weight245 g
- Width149 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byAmy E. van Deuren,Bette A. Lang,Thomas F. Evert
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.