All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.82
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionAs the details of HBO's Boardwalk Empire emerged, it quickly became the most anticipated programme in the network's history. The excitement was understandable - t only was the show created by Terence Winter, the man behind The Sopras, but Martin Scorsese was one of the executive producers and would make a rare crossover to television by directing the pilot. Plus the cast was headed by the great Steve Buscemi and included some of the finest character actors in the business, whose previous work has included No Country for Old Men, This is England, and The Wire. Now that the prohibition epic has finally hit our screens, Boardwalk Empire has proven to be every bit as smart, brutal and thrilling as had been anticipated. Already renewed for a second season, it is set to become one of the defining series of the decades.
- Author BiographyJohn Wallace is an author and editor.
- Author(s)John Wallace
- PublisherBlake Publishing
- Date of Publication04/01/2012
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width127 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.