All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $37.95
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $23.24
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
About this product
- DescriptionAren't you glad, Nan? Aren't you terrible glad? Why, of course I am, Flossie! And aren't you glad, too, Bert? Flossie Bobbsey, who had first asked this question of her sister, w paused in front of her older brother. She looked up at him smiling as he cut away with his knife at a soft piece of wood he was shaping into a boat for Freddie. Aren't you terrible glad, Bert? I sure am, Flossie! Bert answered, with a laugh. What makes you ask such funny questions? Well, if you're glad why doesn't you wiggle like I do? asked Flossie, without answering Bert. I feel just like wigglin' and squigglin' inside and outside! she added.
- Author(s)Laura Lee Hope
- Date of Publication19/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.