All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionWith so many crazy diets on the market, it's hard to kw how to lose weight safely. The Body Rest Diet by celebrity fitness trainer Harley Pasternak puts an end to extreme dieting behaviours and tells you exactly how to achieve your best physique. In just 15 days you will lose weight and see real results. Celebrities such as Rhianna and Kim Kardashian have followed Harley's advice to get themselves in peak condition. Harley's Body Reset Dietis comprised of three phases, each lasting five days. Weight loss begins on day one of 'Phase I' and, in all three phases, you will eat five times daily - thus igniting your metabolism to run more efficiently. Furthermore, the plan will show you how to make simple, healthy meals that can be prepared in less than five minutes. Also, you'll learn just how easy it is to exercise an optimal amount, so as t to trigger your appetite. It is so simple that you'll be able to maintain this programme for the rest of your life.
- Author BiographyHarley Pasternak is a renowned television host, fitness and nutrition expert, author, and acclaimed celebrity trainer. He holds a Master of Science in Exercise Physiology and Nutritional Sciences from the University of Toronto and an Honors Degree in Kinesiology from University of Western Ontario. He is also certified by The American College of Sports Medicine and The Canadian Society of Exercise Physiology.
- Author(s)Harley Pasternak
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content NoteIntegrated charts & diagrams
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.