All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA former Scotland Yard detective, Father Gilbert kws about death. But, as priest of a modest Anglican church in in a small Sussex town, he didn't expect it to show up like this - first in a suicide from the church tower, and then in the discovery of a two-hundred-year-old body beneath an ancient bridge. The deaths are linked. The mummified corpse reignites a centuries-old battle between two local families - the Todds and the aristocratic Hayshams - and the search for a legendary sword and ring that may have diabolical power. Against his will, Father Gilbert is thrown into a mix of local violence and depravity, and the underlying motives of both the living and the dead.
- Author BiographyPaul McCusker has sold more than a million books and twenty million audio dramas. His name is also heard daily on radio stations all over the world, and by at least two million listeners every weekend through the Adventures in Odyssey series. He was previously the Creative Director of Focus on the Family.
- Author(s)Paul McCusker
- PublisherLion Hudson Plc
- Date of Publication20/11/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Father Gilbert Mystery
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLion Fiction
- Weight227 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $28.54Trending at AU $30.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.