All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $24.31Trending at AU $28.16
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionReaders will find out what happens to food and air and blood in our bodies; where our bones, muscles, veins, and nerves are; and how our brain works and controls what we do.
- Author BiographySylvaine Peyrols is a children's book creator.
- Author(s)Sylvaine Peyrols
- PublisherMoonlight Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2010
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMoonlight Publishing Ltd
- Content Note40 colour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width167 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Illustrator(s)Sylvaine Peyrols
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.