All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the uniforms, equipment, history and organisation of the armies that fought in the Boer War. Both sides are covered, and the campaigns summarised. Uniforms are shown in full illustrated detail.
- Author(s)Christopher Wilkinson-Latham
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/06/1977
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleMen-at-Arms
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note48ill.(8col.).
- Weight179 g
- Width185 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine6 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $115.99Trending at AU $139.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.00
- AU $68.62Trending at AU $90.31
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $34.88
- AU $37.74Trending at AU $39.42
- AU $17.48Trending at AU $19.81
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.