All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1908, and last reprinted in 1962, this is a fictionalised account of the story of Rudolph Schnaubelt, the bomber who was never apprehended for the crime of killing seven policeman during a labour protest in Chicago in 1886. Complete with classic licuts of the bombing, this edition contains the full text of the vel by the torious author whose 'My Life and Loves' caused a considerable scandal when first published.
- Author(s)Frank Harris
- PublisherFeral House,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/11/1996
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFeral House,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight261 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.