CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.91
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.38
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.61
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionWhile searching for a clandestine mustang roundup, two wild horse preservation advocates have disappeared without a trace in the Nevada desert. When journalist Kate Wyndham and Shoshone Indian horse whisperer Jim Ludlow set out to discover their fate, they find themselves caught up in a web of corruption, deceit and intrigue that threatens to destroy everything they hold dear and may even claim their lives.
- Author BiographyNell Walton is a journalist and the founder and managing editor of The AllHorses Post (www.allpetspost.org/allhorsespost), and online equestrian news magazine. She lives with her husband and four horses (including two mustangs), as well as numerous and sundry other animals on their farm in East Tennessee.
- Author(s)MS Nell Walton
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication06/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.