All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.53
- AU $50.00Trending at AU $70.59
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $77.38
- AU $61.13Trending at AU $61.79
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.23
- AU $17.89Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the moment that Christopher opened the door of death, the darkness began gazing back at him...Christopher's life was turned upside down when the Otherworld suddenly tore through the veneer of his safe, suburban life. Now the rabbit hole is about to get deeper when a mysterious figure from Seth's past arrives bearing secrets; secrets that may threaten the very foundation of their small coven. The Bones Would Do: Book Two Of The Christopher Penrose Novels explores the world of the supernatural in a brutal, sexy, and provocative way that is rooted in the real world. This is a tale of occultism, revenge, savage love, equally savage hatred, and the dark recesses of the past where nightmares brew and seethe, ready to erupt into the present.
- Author BiographyLee Morgan is an English Australian currently living at the bottom of the world in Van Diemen's Land, with a partner and two sons. Lee's writing has been published internationally in the fields of fiction, poetry and non-fiction.
- Author(s)Lee Morgan
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCosmic Egg Books
- Weight454 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.