Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis study, by author Allen Wright, offers an entertaining, informative, and fresh interpretation of the Bible's first books, Genesis through Kings II. Part One compares two of the Bible's most familiar tales--Noah and the flood and David versus Goliath--with a much earlier ancient Mesopotamian text originally written in cuneiform long before the biblical writers sat down to their work. Part Two analyzes each book of Genesis through Kings II coupled with the historical backdrop of the times. Learning how the biblical writers set about their business can help you stir up healthy and entertaining discussions among believers and nbelievers alike; learn about ancient times and the conditions under which the first books of the Bible were written; And discover the true intention of the Bible, as well as its original intended audience. The Book recounts how the early writers of the Bible went about saving their own civilization against overwhelming odds. See the Bible through a new lens, and return to modern life with a more enlightened understanding of the Bible's first books with The Book: Why the First Books of the Bible Were Written and Who They Were Written For.
- Author(s)Allen Wright
- Date of Publication18/02/2013
- SubjectAncient History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.