All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnAwesome is UnAcceptable. The Book of Business Awesome is designed as two short books put together one read from the front and the other read from the back when flipped over. Covering key business concepts related to marketing, branding, human resources, public relations, social media, and customer service, The Book of Business Awesome includes case studies of successful businesses that gained exposure through being awesome and effective. This book provides actionable tools enabling readers to apply the concepts immediately to their own businesses. The flip side of the book, The Book of Business UnAwesome, shares the train-wreck stories of unsuccessful businesses and showcases what t to do. * Key concepts include the power of peripheral referrals and how to create content for your third circle * Explains how to re-recruiting your employees and re-court your customers Ensure that your business remains awesome, instead of unawesome, and apply these awesomely effective strategies to your business today.
- Author BiographySCOTT STRATTEN is the President of UnMarketing.com, a company that combines efforts in viral, social, and authentic marketing. He has guided companies such as PepsiCo, Adobe, Red Cross, and Saks Fifth Avenue through the viral/social media and relationship marketing landscape. Scott was named one of the top five social media influencers in the world on Forbes.com. He has appeared on Mashable.com and CNN.com, and in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, and Fast Company. He speaks globally on how businesses can engage better (or at all!) with their current and potential customer base using social media, viral marketing and just plain old engaging conversation. Scott travels around the world sharing with audiences the what not to do in business stories we all can't get enough of. Lucky for Scott, there is never a shortage of material to draw from. He believes that 85 percent of people in the world are morons (not you, if you buy this book).
- Author(s)Alison Kramer,Scott Stratten
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication31/07/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight468 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.67Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.