All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 2003, this edition of 'The Book of Hemyock' brings the story of the community fully up-to-date. A new section highlights what has happened since the book was first issued, and new images capture how the Diamond Jubilee was celebrated.
- Author(s)Brian Clist,Chris Draycott
- Date of Publication12/10/2012
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrated in mono throughout
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.