All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.79Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.64Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.59
- AU $46.10Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.23Trending at AU $41.07
About this product
- DescriptionHow do plants grow in the desert? How does my foot fall asleep? How was music invented? Find out the answers to these and many more questions in this clever book, follow up to The Book of Why . This is a book perfect for curious kids, filled with the tough questions, for example how do rainbows form? How can I tell my parents that I get scared when they yell at me? How can we help the poor? How do broken bones heal? How can I convince my mother that video games won't make me stupid? How are babies made? How do we kw what the future will hold? How do plants grow in the desert? These and 80 other burning questions are thoughtfully answered in this well-researched book.
- Author BiographyMartine Laffon has published numerous books for children and adults. She thinks that asking a million questions is the right way of being curious. She lives in Paris and Normandy, France. Hortense de Chabeneix has devoted herself to writing for the last few years and she regularly works in collaboration with Martine Laffon. She lives in Normandy, France. Jacques Azam works a lot in publishing and the press, particularly with Milan. He lives in Toulouse, France.
- Author(s)Hortense De Chabaneix,Martine Laffon
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Notecl93/bw/tt93 illustrations, cl/bw/tt photographs
- Width178 mm
- Height311 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jacques Azam
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.