All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.33Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $27.17Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionEvery day millions of us sit in front of a computer screen tapping away at a keyboard, mostly writing virtual tes to unseen correspondents. By contrast, an origami project is a chance to be creative and make something tangible; in fact, turning a piece of paper into a three-dimensional sculpture is a meditative journey that instills in us a sense of pride, competence, and accomplishment. As we fold the paper, the focus required and the tactile connection help free our minds to roam, creating the opportunity for a moment of self-reflection, for true presence of mind.
- Author Biography<b>Samuel Tsang</b> is a London-based origami teacher. He has folded origami since a child and has been teaching professionally since 2003. During that time he has introduced origami to thousands of students in corporate team building and public workshops. Sam has worked with over 100 companies including some of the world's top internet and luxury good brands. He was also the main organizer for the Guinness World Record for the largest display of origami elephants that is permanently displayed at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo. He lives with his wife and two daughters in a house full of origami.
- Author(s)Samuel Tsang
- PublisherQuercus Books
- Date of Publication04/10/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuercus Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width218 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.