Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.44
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
About this product
- DescriptionA monumental, uproarious, and exuberant vel about the search-for love, truth, and the meaning of Life. With The Internet Limited First Edition comes with exclusive fold-out jacket poster. The enigmatic billionaire founder of Tetration, the world's most powerful tech company, hires a failed velist, Josh Cohen, to ghostwrite his memoirs. The mogul, kwn as Principal, brings Josh behind the digital veil, tracing the rise of Tetration, which started in the earliest days of the Internet by revolutionizing the search engine before venturing into smartphones, computers, and the surveillance of global citizens. Principal takes Josh on a mind-bending world tour from Palo Alto to Dubai and beyond, initiating him into the secret pretext of the autobiography project and the life-or-death stakes that surround its publication. Insider tech expose, leaked memoir-in-progress, international thriller, family drama, sex comedy, and biblical allegory, Book of Numbers renders the full range of modern experience both online and off. Embodying the Internet in its language, it finds the humanity underlying the virtual. Featuring one of the most unforgettable characters in contemporary fiction, Book of Numbers is an epic of the digital age, a triumph of a new generation of writers, and one of those rare books that renew the idea of what a vel can do. Please te that Book of Numbers uses a special pagination system inspired by binary tation: the section number precedes the page number, and is separated from it by a decimal point.
- Author BiographyJoshua Cohen was born in 1980 in New Jersey. He is the book critic for Harper's Magazine and the author of several books, including Four New Messages and Attention! A (Short) History. His non-fiction has appeared in the New York Times, the New York Times Book Review, Bookforum, The Forward, The Believer, the New York Observer, the London Review of Books, n+1 and elsewhere.
- Author(s)Joshua Cohen
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarvill Secker
- Out-of-print date12/07/2016
- Weight1069 g
- Width162 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine51 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.