All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionBeautiful and attractive books from the most prominent collector and advocator of the rich heritage and diversity of folk songs. For generations, neighborhood kids would gather to skip rope, bounce balls, play hand-clapping games, or choose one ather to be the first it in a game with a counting-out rhyme. The songs and rhymes in this book were made by playing these games and are a great foundation for music learning. By sharing these songs and rhymes with students during music class, today's students will discover the joy of music and, hopefully, share the songs, rhymes, and games in this collection with their friends and family. The songs are organized into five distinct categories: Hand Clapping, Jump Rope, Ball Bouncing, Counting Out, and Passing and Stick Games.
- Author BiographyJohn M. Feierabend is a professor of music and the director of the music education division at the Hartt School of the University of Hartford. He is the author of the First Steps in Music series. He lives in Hartford, Connecticut.
- Author(s)John M. Feierabend
- PublisherGIA Publications
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGIA Publications
- Weight270 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.