The Book of Revelation: Unlocking the Future by Dr Edward E Hindson, Ed Hindson (Hardback)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $50.66+ AU $1.99 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by bookhub-au
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $22.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionWILL THE HUMAN RACE SURVIVE IN THE FUTURE?EVERYONE IS CURIOUS ABOUT THE FUTURE. There is something in human nature that wants to kw what is going to happen next. God speaks to the need in our lives by revealing the future before it happens. That process is called a prophecy of future events. This book is a study of the prophecies in the book of Revelation.The book of Revelation is the grand and ble conclusion to the Bible. It captives our attention, stirs our imagination, and points us to our glorious future destiny. It shows the living relationship between the risen Christ and His Bride, the Church. It also records the final days of this world and reveals the glorious new world yet to come. The book of Revelation gives us hope for the future when God will make all things new (Rev.21:5.Dr.Hindson simplifies the message of the Revelation so that you can easily understand it for yourself. He surveys the general content of this captivating book of prophecy with a view to keeping the big picture in mind, rather than getting lost in all the details. His approach is to keep the study focused on the key issues in each chapter.The Book of Revelation has been called the epilogue of the unfolding drama of redemption. It's God's road map to help us understand where human history is going. In the biblical record, human history begins in a garden and ends in the eternal city. It begins with tragedy and ends with triumph. It begins with man's failure and ends with his exaltation. In between, there stands a cross! and on that cross, Jesus Christ changed the course of human history forever.The message of the Bible represents the timeless truth of God. As each generation seeks to apply that truth to its specific context it becomes necessary for an up-to-date commentary to be created just for them. The editors and authors of the Twenty-First Century Biblical Commentary have endeavored to do just that. They represent conservative, evangelical, and dispensational scholarship at its best.
- Author BiographyDR. ED HINDSON is the assistant Chancellor, Professor of Religion, and Dean of the Institute of Biblical Studies at Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia. He has authored over twenty books, served as co-editor of several Bible projects, and one was of the translators for the New King James version of the Bible. Dr Hindson has served as a visiting lecturer at Oxford University and the Harvard Divinity School, as well as numerous evangelical seminaries. He has taugh over fifty thousand students in the past twenty five years. His teaching style has been described as taking the complicated and making it simple.
- Author(s)Dr Edward E Hindson,Ed Hindson
- PublisherAMG Publishers
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleTwenty-First Century Biblical Commentary
- Place of PublicationChattanooga
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAMG Publishers
- Weight499 g
- Width158 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDr Edward E Hindson,Dr Mal Couch
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.