All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis research provides a sustained theological reading of the Armenian text of Ben Sira on the basis of Yakob Nalean's commentary written in the 18th century. At the same time it places a great emphasis on the textual evaluation of the various versions of Ben Sira in Armenian. In this respect an attempt has been made to display the unique features of the Armenian Ben Sira within the wider scope of the scholarship of this biblical text.
- Author BiographyGaregin Hambardzumyan, University of Sheffield, London, United Kingdom.
- Author(s)Garegin Hambardzumyan
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleDeuterocanonical and Cognate Literature Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number33
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Weight471 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.