Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.94
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionDo you believe in magic? For those who do--but also for those who just want to have fun--here are 42 enticing, exotic, and sometimes slightly erotic magic spells to help readers prosper at work, play, or in love. This recipe-style book presents spells from many different times and cultures. They include ancient Egyptian, Babylonian, Persian, Mayan, North American Indian, and Druidic charms, ingredients, dances, and incantations for looking and feeling one's best, for catching and keeping a mate, for repelling unwanted suitors, for gaining a measure of fame and fortune, for protecting against bad luck, and much more. There is also detailed information on potent herbs and their uses, including rosemary, St. John's Wort, garlic, mistletoe, ginger root, sage and bay leaves. Includes more than 300 full-color illustrations.
- Author(s)Nicola De Pulford
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date12/08/2011
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width197 mm
- Height159 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.