All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe legendary Art Students League of New York teacher offers 100 fine drawings and in-depth instruction in this guide to drawing virtually every aspect and posture of the human hand. He covers it all: the back of the hand and palm, nails, bones, tendons, muscles, the arch, veins, and more.
- Author BiographyCanadian artist George Brandt Bridgman (1865-1943) studied at the Ecole des Beaux Arts in Paris and taught at New York City's Art Students League. Generations of students have learned the principles of anatomy and figure drawing from his books, which rank among Dover's most popular art instruction texts.
- Author(s)George B. Bridgman
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication05/06/1972
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Anatomy for Artists
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.