All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionResearched and written in Japan, with the full co-operation of the factory, here, in definitive detail, is the complete story of the first generation of Mazda's MX-5 - the car that re-invented the affordable lightweight roadster, a species that many thought was extinct as the 1990s drew near. Immediately successful, the MX-5, also kwn as the Miata or Eus Roadster, spawned many imitators, but remains the world's biggest selling sports car. The series has w been in production for well over 20 years, and new generations continue to follow the concept of the original, much to the delight of fans and enthusiasts all over the world.
- Author BiographyBorn in Coventry, once the heart of the British motor industry, Brian Long is a professional writer with a passion for vintage and sporting machinery. A trained mechanical engineer and a long-term owner of both the MX-5 and rotary Mazdas, he has had a strong connection with Mazda products for well over a decade. Married to Miho, and with two children (Louis and Sophie-Mercedes), Brian now lives just outside Tokyo, and spends much of his free time with Thoroughbred horses. He has had over 60 books published, including many works on Japanese marques.
- Author(s)Brian Long
- PublisherVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationDorset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVeloce Publishing Ltd
- Weight821 g
- Width207 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.