All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.94Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionThe seven seals of the Book of Revelation offer a warning to spiritual seekers of the many spectacular events that are coming upon the world in the future. From the first seal that cautions religious deception and persecution to the next six seals that warn of war, famine, pestilence, tribulation and martyrdom, signs in the heavens, and a devastating earthquake, the seven seals have always held mystery. Warnette Patterson has been the pastor of a small North Carolina congregation for the past twelve years and has answered her calling by Jesus to write and educate others so they may kw Jesus in His compassion and suffering for us. As she shares the good news of the gospel of Jesus Christ coupled with many scriptural references, she delves into the meaning of the seven seals and details the ways Jesus wants us to apply the significance of the seals to our daily lives. The kingdom of God is t in word, but in power. The Book with the Seven Seals both reinforces and explains the conditions that must first occur before God brings His final judgment upon the world.
- Author BiographyWarnette B. Patterson was the first black female pastor to be ordained in North Carolina under the Union Baptist Association. Called upon by Jesus to preach the gospel, she has been the pastor of a small congregation for twelve years.
- Author(s)WARNETTE B. PATTERSON
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication21/04/2010
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width203 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.