All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionA Boomer's Guide to Grandparenting welcomes baby boomers to the grandparenting game. The Zullos have tapped fellow boomer grandparents and leaders in the child care and grandparenting fields to share their expertise and help recent grandparents find success and enjoyment in their new relationships with their children and grandchildren. We are your typical boomer nana and papa, say authors Kathryn and Allan Zullo, younger, healthier, wealthier, and better educated than our grandparents. We are more active and less formal than our own parents were at our age. We longer fit the traditional image of our elderly kin. That description signals the need for a new kind of grandparenting, a role that The Boomer's Guide to Grandparenting fills to perfection. The experts and grandparents cited throughout the book tailor their guidance and recommendations to fit the boomer sensibility, covering topics such as: * Defining your role and image as a grandparent * Understanding the latest trends in child care * Achieving harmony with your children and their spouses * Engaging in high-tech grandparenting * Coping with stepgrandparenting * Dealing with grandchildren in ntraditional households * Caring for great-grandchildren Filled with expert advice, A Boomer's Guide to Grandparenting provides a smooth transition into grandparenting and sets the stage for successful relationships and experiences for the entire family.
- Author BiographyAllan Zullo is the author or coauthor of nearly 100 nonfiction books, including the books in the best-selling Amazing But True series. He lives in Fairview, North Carolina. Allan Zullo is the author or coauthor of more than 70 books, including the popular Sports Hall of Shame series, which has sold more than two million copies. Allan also created and produced AMP's highly successful Amazing but True book series and calendar line. He and Kathy Papa and Nana to grandsons Chad and Danny live near Asheville, N.C.
- Author(s)Allan Zullo,Kathryn Zullo
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Weight281 g
- Width163 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.