All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCreating a successful mobile-web presence is achievable with the tools found in this guide--without needing to learn a programming language or become a Web designer. Such a presence is w a necessity, rather than a luxury, for all businesses, organizations, and independent professionals to stay competitive. This quick, practical, hands-on introduction to the nuts and bolts of using the mobile web to grow a brand, improve sales, and increase profits is written for lay people and avoids jargon and programming concepts. Time- and money-saving solutions are presented, teaching technical vices how to quickly adapt their existing websites to the mobile ones and how to easily create mobile applications without having to learn to program. Step-by-step instructions stand alongside real-world examples of successful mobile-web transitions, and advice on best practices is provided to help business owners, entrepreneurs, marketing professionals, and creative professionals create the presence they need to help their business flourish.
- Author BiographyDeltina Hay is the principal owner of Dalton Publishing and Social Media Power, a social media consulting and Web 2.0 development firm. She is the founder of www.PlumbSocial.com, an innovative Web 2.0 site, and the author of The Social Media Survival Guide. She lives in Austin, Texas.
- Author(s)Deltina Hay
- PublisherLinden Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication28/05/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationFresno, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLinden Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width150 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.89
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.