All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
About this product
- DescriptionJoin the Bordens in the early 1800's in Burkesville as they prosper. They moved to the community when it was small and have grown with it. They are w an important part of the town. Share their ups and downs as their children grow and mature--and eventually leave home following their chosen professions.
- Author BiographyBarbara Dumas Ballew loves to write from her home in the Smoky Mountains of North Carolina. She has written a series of acclaimed 1800 time-period novels. Additionally, she has reached into her childhood and written stirring tales of happenngs and put them in chapter books for younger readers.
- Author(s)Barbara Dumas Ballew
- Date of Publication08/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMarsha Welsh
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.