All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.60
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.88
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.80
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.70
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.48
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionThe small Yorkshire town of Highmarket was a quiet place. A place of industry and hard-working people. But even small towns can hold secrets, and Highmarket has more than its share. When a newcomer to the town is found murdered, secrets long buried start to come to light leading to a series of events with the most dire consequences affecting even the leading citizens of the town, even . . . The Borough Treasurer!
- Author BiographyJoseph Smith Fletcher (1863-1935) was a journalist and the author of over 200 books. Born in Halifax, West Yorkshire, he studied law before turning to journalism. His earlier works were either histories or historical fiction, and he was made a fellow of the Royal Historical Society. He didn't start writing mysteries until 1914, though before he died he had written over 100 in the genre.
- Author(s)J S Fletcher
- PublisherResurrected Press
- Date of Publication03/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResurrected Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.