All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Botanical Illustrator's Handbook takes a closer look at how to accurately portray the riches of the botanical world. It tackles and explains many of the difficulties that artists encounter so they can extend and expand their choice of subject matter. Written by a respected artist and drawing on her wealth of experience, it offers new insights and a fresh approach to the wonders of botanical illustration.
- Author BiographySally Pinhey has been a freelance horticultural and garden illustrator for over twenty years. She has won numerous awards, and teaches and exhibits regularly.
- Author(s)Sally Pinhey
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/2014
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note160 colour illustrations
- Weight482 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.