All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionA comic thriller looking at British Asian Londoners.
- Author Biography'Mandragora, King of India' was Nirjay's first play. His second, 'Felling the Cedar Mountain' (2002), won a new competition and was commissioned by Tara Arts. His third play, 'Distortion' (2003), received a developmental commission from Tamasha Theatre.
- Author(s)Nirjay Mahindru
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleOberon Modern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Content Noteportraits
- Weight227 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.