Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionAfter Joe Gould's Secret - 'a miniature masterpiece of a shaggy dog story' ( Observer ) - here is ather collection of stories by Joseph Mitchell, each connected in one way or ather with the waterfront of New York City. As William Fiennes wrote in the London Review of Books , 'Mitchell was the laureate of the waters around New York', and in The Bottom of the Harbor , he records the lives and practices of the rivermen, with love and understanding and a sharp eye for the eccentric and strange. This is some of the best journalist ever written.
- Author(s)Joseph Mitchell
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2001
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight225 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.