All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionBoudoir Photography is necessarily an intimate endeavour; your clients are reliant on you to make them feel comfortable eugh to express their sexuality and reveal their body. Unlike other guides to taking erotic photographs, this guide deals with the interpersonal aspect of the job in addition to the practical. Useful tips are given on how to make models feel safe, comfortable and therefore able to do their part in delivering the best possible image.
- Author BiographyJen Rozenbaum embraces her femininity while allowing women to embrace their own. By daring her clients to shed their clothes, they begin to shed their inhibitions. In just six years, Jen has found a burgeoning audience in the intimate photography market. She proves that you can own your world if you live fearlessly, think audaciously and act spontaneously and has been featured on Good Morning America and in Entrepreneur Magazine and Aol. In the five years that Jen has been working professionally she has photographed thousands boudoir sessions with all types of women, allowing her to learn quickly how women s bodies work in front of the camera. That along with her education in fine art and figure drawing has helped her develop her own fool proof posing style, which helps new and seasoned photographers alike.
- Author(s)Jen Rozenbaum
- PublisherAmherst Media
- Date of Publication30/07/2015
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmherst Media
- Content Note1
- Weight394 g
- Width190 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.