All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn enlightening book, this is an inspired collection of thoughts on the practice of bouldering, bringing it into conversation with arts and sports as varied as architecture, dance, skateboarding, painting, parkour, martial arts and gymnastics. Reading it will enrich your climbing and encourage you to appreciate the natural physicality and artful play of bouldering. Francis Sanzaro, a boulderer and academic, shows how the pursuit of bouldering is a philosophy which can be improved and strengthened just like a muscle, benefiting both body and soul. Explores the philosophy of bouldering and give boulderers a unique voice of their own - accessible and inspiring writing from a real philosopher.
- Author BiographyFrancis Sanzaro is a climber and philosopher who believes that thinking about climbing is good for you and necessary for the sport. He lives in Baltimore, USA.
- Author(s)Francis Sanzaro
- PublisherStone Country Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStone Country Press Ltd
- Content Note16 b&w photographs
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.