All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- DescriptionIn this short story that acts as a go-between from The Nostradamus Revelation to The Copernicus Connection, ten bounty hunters are hired to bring down one man and his team of Special Operatives. Here we learn the back-stories of those hired to kill Major Dovan Stone and his team in the second book in the Omega Sector series.
- Author BiographyVincent Pauletti was born in Brooklyn, NY in 1971 and currently resides on Long Island, NY. He is constantly pursuing a BA in Anthropology with minors in History and Art History. He is married to his beautiful wife and they have two boys. Currently, he is in the process of completing the second book in his Dawning Days fantasy saga, A Collection of Souls. The first in this fantasy series, Advent of Storms, is available through various online book outlets. Vincent is also the author of the Omega Sector techno-thriller series, The Nostradamus Revelation; The Bounty Hunters: An Omega Sector Short Story; and The Copernicus Connection: An Omega Sector Thriller. All are available in ebook formats and, soon, as print versions as well. Be sure to watch for his second Dawning Days novel, A Collection of Souls, and other Sector Force Thrillers, available soon through Amazon Kindle and other ebook formats...
- Author(s)Vincent P Pauletti
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.