All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionI am trying to get it all together. Sound familiar? All of us try to sort out our life. We use family history, religion, advisors or mentors, pop culture, drugs or alcohol, structured programs or anything else that seems to ease the transitions in our life. The Box of Life is the tangled, sometimes messy history of my efforts to understand and make sense of ourselves. Struggles, decisions, working with your feelings all play a part in this process. And a sense of humor helps! After a life traveling different stages, the observations I make are at the very least, honest. Hopefully it will help others in the struggles to live a full life and bring the capacity for understanding and joy.
- Author(s)Mary Hawkins MacKenzie
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication13/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.