All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $41.18Trending at AU $46.67
- AU $35.57Trending at AU $38.74
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $12.87
- AU $20.05Trending at AU $27.70
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $51.28
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $20.19
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $16.29
About this product
- Description<i>The Black Pearl Mystery</i> The Boxcar Children and their grandfather are visiting Hawaii. They help pick pineapples on their cousin Mary s plantation, go srkeling, and visit a volca. But they can t figure out why one will tell them the legend of the black pearl. And who took the diving maps that belonged to cousin Mary s husband? It looks as if the Aldens have ather mystery on their hands! <i>The Cereal Box Mystery</i> When the Aldens come across a robbery at an antique store, they decide to use their detective skills to help locate the stolen ruby ring, bracelet, and necklace. Yet, before their investigation even begins, someone breaks into the Aldens home and steals a box of Benny s favorite Silver Frosted Star cereal! Is there a hungry thief on the loose or is something else going on? The Boxcar Children have ather mystery to solve. <i>The Panther Mystery</i> The Aldens travel to Everglades National Park to help find a park ranger who has been missing for days. However, everyone they talk to seems angry and secretive instead of worried. Henry, Jessie, Violet, and Benny are determined to solve this mystery, even if it means following the trail deep into the spooky Everglades.
- Author BiographyThe Boxcar Children series was created by Gertrude Chandler Warner, a teacher, when she realized that there were few, if any, books for children that were both easy and fun to read. She drew on her own experiences in writing the mysteries. As a child, she had spent hours watching trains near her home, and often dreamed about what it would be like to live in a caboose or freight car. In each story, she chose a special setting and introduced unpredictable, unusual or eccentric characters, to help highlight the Aldens independence and resourcefulness. Miss Warner lived in Putnam, Massachusetts until her death in 1979.
- Author(s)Gertrude Chandler Warner
- PublisherOasis Audio
- Date of Publication26/05/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Audio
- Weight113 g
- Width137 mm
- Height165 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time360
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.