All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDespite their sturdy, muscular build, Boxers are typically friendly and playful. They also make excellent guard dogs. Barron's Pet Handbooks present comprehensive information and helpful advice from breeders, veterinarians, and other pet experts on housing, feeding, health care, and where applicable, grooming and training. Filled with photo illustrations, these instructive books resemble Barron's Complete Pet Owner's Manuals , but the Handbooks have been written especially for pet owners who have some experience with animals. These books have larger page counts and contain more detailed information, advice, and instruction.
- Author(s)Joan Hustace Walker
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteColour Photos throughout
- Weight376 g
- Width165 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.67Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.