All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.32Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.01Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionTina is a young woman hiding from her grief on the streets of the Cross. On a cold night in the middle of winter she breaks all her own rules when she agrees to go home with a customer. What she finds in his house will change her life forever. Across the country Sarah and Doug are trapped in limbo, struggling to accept the loss that w governs their lives. Pete is the local policeman who feels like he is watching the slow death of his own family. Every day brings a fresh hell for each of them. Told from the alternating points of view of Tina, Sarah, Doug and Pete, The Boy Under the Table is gritty, shocking, moving and, ultimately, filled with hope. A harrowing glimpse into the real world behind the headlines, this is a vel of immense power and compassion - one that will t fail to move all who read it.
- Author BiographyNicole Trope's young adult novel I Ran Away First was shortlisted for the Text Publishing Prize in 2009.
- Author(s)Nicole Trope
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication27/05/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight227 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom
Most relevant reviews
- marionandtex29 Dec, 2016by
Nicole Trope is one of my favourite authors. Loved the book and my wife is breathing over my neck to borrow it. An excellent read.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.