The Boy Who Bakes: Fresh, Inventive Recipes from the Winner of BBC2's Great British Bake Off by Edd Kimber (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.30Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA modern and inspirational guide to baking from the winner of The Great British Bake Off 2010. From the traditional to new twists on old favourites there are recipes to suit all abilities. Covering cakes, cookies, pastry, desserts and even ice-creams, recipes include Peaches and Cream Upside Down Cake, Chocolate, Pecan and Salted Caramel Tart, Mango Pavlova and the ultimate Fudge Brownies. Accompanied by gorgeous, full-colour photographs to tempt you into the kitchen, let Edd show you how to beat off the competition and become a brilliant baker.
- Author BiographyEdd Kimber fought off competition from 4000 applicants to become the winner of The Great British Bake Off on BBC2. Since being crowned Britain's best amateur baker Edd has appeared on Market Kitchen and at The BBC Good Food Show. He has been gaining professional experience, most recently at Raymond Blanc's Le Manoir in Oxford. He has also been running popular Macaron Classes in London with more to come. www.theboywhobakes.co.uk
- Author(s)Edd Kimber
- PublisherKyle Books
- Date of Publication08/09/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- ImprintKyle Books
- Content Notecolour photography throughout
- Width220 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.