All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.83
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $90.43
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a young troll named Hawthorn is stolen from Fairyland by the Golden Wind, he becomes a changeling - a human boy - in the strange city of Chicago, a place less bizarre and magical than Fairyland when seen through trollish eyes. Left with a human family, Hawthorn struggles with his troll nature and his changeling fate. But when he turns twelve, he stumbles upon a way back home, to a Fairyland much changed from the one he remembers. Soon, Hawthorn finds himself at the centre of a changeling revolution - until he comes face to face with a beautiful young Scientiste with very big, very red assistant ...With The Boy Who Lost Fairyland, Catherynne M. Valente's wisdom and wit will continue to charm readers of all ages.
- Author BiographyCatherynne M. Valente is the New York Times bestselling author of over two dozen works of fiction and poetry, including Palimpsest, the Orphan's Tales series, Deathless and the crowdfunded phenomenon The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making. She is the winner of the Andre Norton, Tiptree, Mythopoeic, Rhysling, Lambda, Locus and Hugo awards. She has been a finalist for the Nebula and World Fantasy Awards. She lives on an island off the coast of Maine with a small but growing menagerie of beasts, some of which are human.
- Author(s)Catherynne M. Valente
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleFairyland
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight368 g
- Width146 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.