All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is full of even more ways to be the best at everything. This time around, boys will have the chance to learn how to: Pitch a tent. Fake a bloody scar. Be the world's greatest air guitarist. Hyptize someone. Be a ventriloquist. Roll a kayak... and much more!
- Author BiographyMartin Oliver has written over two dozen books for children. This is his first graphic novel.
- Author(s)Martin Oliver
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight263 g
- Width133 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byHannah Cohen
- Illustrator(s)David Shephard
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $65.17
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.64
- AU $59.68Trending at AU $66.19
- AU $9.24Trending at AU $10.13
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.46
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $18.33
- AU $10.95Trending at AU $14.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.