All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.63
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.23
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $114.18
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $84.73
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.35
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.47
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the dark and twisted mind of Garth Ennis, co-creator of Preacher and Hitman , and the savage pencil of Darick Robertson, artist of Transmetropolitan , comes a darkly hilarious story that will change the way you look at superheroes forever!Meet Billy Butcher. He's t a nice man, and neither are his team: the Frenchman, Mother's Milk, and the Female. They hate capes ...and so does Billy's newest recruit, Wee Hughie, whose girlfriend has just become collateral damage in a super-brawl. But does Hughie kw what he's getting into?This hugely controversial new series - which caused an uproar upon original publication - explores the sordid side of superheroics! Warning: Adults Only!
- Author BiographyGarth Ennis is the award-winning writer of Hellblazer, Hitman, Punisher, Preacher, Pride and Joy and War Stories. He is much in demand for his hard-edged, wickedly humorous style. Darick Robertson is the critically acclaimed artist and co-creator of Transmetropolitan. He is also the artist on Fury and Punisher (both with Garth Ennis), and the creator of Space Beaver.
- Author(s)Darick Robertson,Garth Ennis
- PublisherTitan Books Ltd
- Date of Publication22/06/2007
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTitan Books Ltd
- Content Notecolour comic strip illustrations
- Width170 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Interest Age18+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.