All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMost people place more attention on taking care of their skin, their body weight, their job, home and pets, and igre the most crucial organ in their body. By working on a positive brain health balance, it is possible to increase your IQ as you age and maintain your memory, vitality and libido throughout your lifetime. A healthy brain enables you to be effective, thoughtful, creative, and energetic. A 'broken' brain leads to depression, anxiety, decreased work performance, impulsivity, anger, inflexibility, poor memory function and relationship difficulties.
- Author BiographyDr John Hart Bd. Cert. WOSAAM, Bd.Cert. ABAARM, BMBS, BA, BAppSc, BPE Hons University Medal, MSptMed. John's main area of practice is longevity medicine, also known as advanced preventative medicine, anti-ageing medicine or metabolic medicine. He has additional training in exercise physiology (First Class Honours degree with University Medal) and sports medicine (Master of Sports Medicine). He uses bio-identical hormones, nutriceuticals, pharmaceuticals, diet, exercise and detoxification protocols and has an interest in physical performance. He also enjoys treating osteoporosis and osteoarthritis. John finds the continually expanding science of longevity medicine fascinating, and use every opportunity to read the latest research and attend international conferences.
- Author(s)Dr. John Hart
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationFrenchs Forest, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers
- Weight431 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.