All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.24Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is wrong with me?! That's what you're thinking, isn't it? You woke up in a drainage ditch covered with skin ulcerations and nasty flesh wounds. Your body is numb and your memory is foggy. Someone tried to give you medical attention, but you repaid their kindness by savagely killing them and eating their brains. You are a zombie my friend, just like me. Though most zombies are slow and stupid, the fact that you are reading this tells me that you are different. Some of us are. Welcome to the PACE virus apocalypse.
- Author BiographyJ.D. MCGHOUL was a Midwestern, working-class lab assistant before being killed and reanimated by a PACE virus infection. Now a zombie author and activist, he divides his time between eating brains and educating the zombie public at large. Being one of a small minority of zombies who have retained their intellect and bodily speed, he recognizes his responsibility to give something back. McGhoul sees it as his mission to teach zombies what they have become, to show them how to hunt and kill, and to encourage them to wear their tattered flesh like a uniform in the war against humanity.</p>Raised in Dayton, Ohio, PAT KILBANE is an author and comedian who has appeared on <i>Mad TV</i>, <i>Seinfeld</i>, <i>Semi-Pro</i> and <i>My Name Is Earl.</i></p>
- Author(s)Pat Kilbane
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication25/10/2012
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date10/07/2014
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight503 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.