All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionFirst in the new Brain Gym puzzle series, this ultimate brain training puzzle book is packed with over 400 puzzles and solutions to help you reach your maximum mental potential. Organized by difficulty and type, this all-inclusive game book includes everything from language puzzles, letter equations and logic puzzles, to math and science teasers, probability puzzles, rebuses, riddles and trivia. Indulge your penchant for puzzles as you face challenge after challenge and give your brain the ultimate workout.
- Author BiographyJake Olefskey solved the Rubik's Cube at the age of fourteen and went on to write one of the internet's first step-by-step solution guides. He is also the creator of www.braingle.com, a website for brain teasers, riddles, puzzles and games. Jake lives in Seattle, WA.
- Author(s)Jake Olefskey
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication30/10/2009
- Series TitleBrain Gym
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine61 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.